sábado, noviembre 06, 2010

PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE PAST ESO

Some exercises and a reading for you to practise: Present Perfect with yet, already,still, just and Simple Past.
Grammar explanation
Exercise present perfect
Present perfect and past simple here
Choose the right option here
Simple past vs. Present Perfect this link
Grammar exercise on Grand Canyon National Park

 U2 I still haven´t found what I am looking for (lyrics)

The same song is  heard in the film Blown Away starring Tommy Lee Jones and Jeff Bridges.



3 comentarios:

  1. I did the exercise Past Simple/Continuous1a, and I think it´s too much easy. Marta( S. Bartolome, 3.E.S.O)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marta,I agree with you. Too easy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. rosa, i have done Present perfect and past simple excecices, they are easy but i have done them for practice the exam, i think that i will have a good mark.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...