lunes, enero 07, 2013

Blogging Is For Everyone



Blogger, head and physics teacher Tom Sherrington offers his tips and guidance for getting into blogging.
"Back in May I started writing a blog more or less at the same time as I began to engage with Twitter for professional purposes. My first steps were tentative, but quite quickly I found that writing bits and pieces about my school, my lessons and my views on education was hugely rewarding".Read more

Top 10 don´ts when starting your blog:
  • Don´t worry too much about who will read it to begin with; .....
  • Don´t be put off by the technical aspect; ........
  • Don´t forget to tag each blog with keywords;.....
   Go on reading, I am sure you will agree with him.
See on Scoop.it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...