miércoles, febrero 09, 2011

Interactive Colouring Book Music Video


I want to show you a new interactive video from "Au Revoir Simone".It is a colouring book that can be made into a beautiful painting.
Press play and  you will see three girls in a haunted house in which there is a ghost, a cat and an owl..
Your task is to paint the whole scene the way you really want and customize your version of "Kinght of Wands" video.
I hope you enjoy it.


To play the interactive version go to: www.theknightofwands.com


"Knight of Wands" Lyrics
Oh joy, I can see you
Oh joy, I can see you
It's all I want
It's all I want

Oh joy, I can see you
Oh joy, I can see you
It's all I want
It's all I want

Oh joy, I can see you
Oh joy, I can see you
It's all I want
It's all I want

When there's no one else to blame
And there's nothing left to say
Seeing changes everything
We can realize anything

1 comentario:

  1. We think that the video is very nice.
    Andrea, Maddi, Enar. 3º ESO San Bartolome

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...