lunes, febrero 28, 2011

Conditionals: Wouldn´t it be nice if.....?

As we have been practising the conditional sentences for quite a long time and it still seems to me
you have problems ,I have thought of this song by The Beach Boys.

The song is "Wouldn´t it be nice if we were older?. It is for a little bit of practice.
Anyway I wouldn´t be surprised to investigate that some of you not only have heard of this group but know the lyrics by heart, too.

The Beach Boys are an American rock band,formed in 1961 in Hawthorne, California.The lyrics reflect a Sourthern California youth culture of surfing,cars,and romance.I hope you like it. And don´t forget  to read the lyrics.



In order to practise more  here are some links, in my Delicious bookmark.

1 comentario:

  1. hi rosa:

    i have two thing to say you:

    1] i have change my photo like you say me. i have put a image of san sebastian. it is nice :)

    2] i think that the idea of the americans has been fantastic. it have been very fun. i like it!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...