viernes, marzo 15, 2013

The Poetry of Abraham Lincoln

ABRAHAM LINCOLN WROTE POETRY

It should surprise few to learn that Abraham Lincoln wrote poetry. But this fact about his life is dwarfed by those events that defined his political legacy, and this is also no surprise. Nevertheless, in the midst of the current Lincoln revival, the man and the statesman, I think it’s fitting to attend to Abraham Lincoln the poet. Certainly scholars have read his poetry in relation to his skillful prose and oratory. But, on its own, this writing gives us insight into the sensitivity of Lincoln’s less public modes of expression. READ MORE HERE








1 comentario:

  1. Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using?

    Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
    I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Also visit my site - visit this website link

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...