viernes, abril 20, 2012

A Song For The Weekend

Beautiful Song
Adele "Someone Like You"


Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0

 
Someone like you – Adele




I heard that you’re settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend why are you so ________
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my f_______
And that you'd be reminded
 that for me it isn't over

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me I________
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead"
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead yeah

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our_______
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be___________ 
 that for me it isn't over

Chorus

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes they're memories made
Who would have _________  how 
 bittersweet this would taste?

Chorus x2

 


____________________________________________________________________________

Discussion:

1.  What famous love stories do you know?               2.   What is “unrequited” love?

3.  Have you ever felt like the singer?                         4.   What advice would you give her?

5.  Do you think love is forever?                                 6.    What is your all time favorite love song? 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...