jueves, enero 27, 2011

Les Luthiers

Some days ago you had the opportunity of watching a film that made you laugh. It was the one about The Italian man who went to Malta.
Don´t worry,it is still at the top right hand corner, so that you can see whenever you feel like.You saw how important it was to speak a language well and the pronuntiation,too.
There may be misunderstandings as long as your pronuntiation is not the required one. So,for the future take it into account.
Watch this new video with Les Luthiers and you will see what happens. 
Les Luthiers is an Argentine comedy-musical group known for employing instruments created from common, everyday materials. 
I hope you have fun. 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi rosa! I was looking for the cambrildge exam dates when I found this video and I watched it again. It´s very, very funny, i just wanted to say that I´ve really enjoied watching it and the one about the Italian man who went to Malta.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Rosa! I`m Eva Martinez de Lizarduy. I liked the video, I have seen them live a few times and are favulous. Hope to see you soon. Your blog is great. A hug

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rosa, i enjoied this video a lot, it's really fuuny!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Rosa! We are Sara, Ines and Marta from 3.eso, compañia de maria. We liked a lot the video of Les Luthiers, it´s so funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rosa, I'm an Uruguayan EFL teacher and quite by chance came across your blog. CONGRATS! It´s really interesting, I've already bookmarked it!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...