jueves, diciembre 09, 2010

John Lennon 70 th Birthday Tribute

John Lennon, a former member of the Beatles, is shot and killed by an obsessed fan in New York City. The 40-year-old artist was entering his luxury Manhattan apartment building when Mark David Chapman shot him four times . Lennon was rushed to the hospital but died en route. Chapman had received an autograph from Lennon earlier in the day and voluntarily remained at the scene of the shooting until he was arrested by police. For a week, hundreds of bereaved fans kept a vigil outside the Dakota--Lennon's apartment building--and demonstrations of mourning were held around the world.
John Lennon was one half of the singing-songwriting team that made the Beatles the most popular musical group of the 20th century.
BBC news about his death on the radio .
8 December 2010.
John Lennon fans gather on 30th anniversary of death in Central Park,
New York, opposite the apartment block where he was shot dead.


   




7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rosa!
    I love those song,especially the second one. I think that John Lennon was a incredible singer. He gave an outstanding performances, I like him.
    With his tracks, he made you feel upbeat,I reckon.
    Amaia Pajares 1ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi rosa,
    How are you? I'm writing you because I look for the song, and I found it on the CD "A hard day's night" the title is: I should have known better, and the lyrics are here:

    I should have known better with a girl like you
    That I would love everything that you do
    And I do, hey, hey, hey, and I do.
    Whoa, whoa, I never realized what a kiss could be
    This could only happen to me;
    Can't you see, can't you see?
    That when I tell you that I love you, oh,
    You're gonna say you love me too, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, oh,
    And when I ask you to be mine,
    You're gonna say you love me too.

    So, I should have realized a lot of things before
    If this is love you've gotta give me more
    Give me more, hey hey hey, give me more
    Whoa, whoa, I never realized what a kiss could be
    This could only happen to me
    Can't you see, can't you see?
    That when I tell you that I love you, oh
    You're gonna say you love me too, oh
    And when I ask you to be mine,
    You're gonna say you love me too,
    You love me too
    You love me too
    You love me too


    I think it's correct.

    See you tomorrow,
    Cristina Sampedro

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can´t help thinking that it´s a funny song. IT´s catchy also! It goes without saying that John Lennon was an amazing singer, and the other song ( imagine ) it´s beautiful , I keen on it.
    nerea medieville

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can´t help thinking that it´s a funny song. IT´s catchy also! It goes without saying that John Lennon was an amazing singer, and the other song ( imagine ) it´s beautiful , I keen on it.
    NEREA MEDIEVILLE

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can´t help thinking that it´s a funny song. IT´s catchy also! It goes without saying that John Lennon was an amazing singer, and the other song ( imagine ) it´s beautiful , I keen on it.
    nerea medieville

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I can´t help thinking that it´s a funny song. IT´s catchy also! It goes without saying that John Lennon was an amazing singer, and the other song ( imagine ) it´s beautiful , I keen on it.
    NEREA MEDIEVILLE

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Rosa!
    It strikes me that it´s an incredible song by John Lennon, I love it.He gave an outstanding performace and he had an incredible voice too.
    Amaia Pajares Manso- 1ºB

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...